WALL PUTTY Cement Based Wall Putty is a specially formulated product based on white cement blended with special fillers and additives to be used as putty, filler & sealer, on concrete / mortar walls and ceiling for both interiors & exteriors. It renders to the surface, smooth bright white coating suitable for over coating by different kinds of water and solvent based paints, of attractive colors, giving a durable and smooth finish on the walls. It is water resistant and in turn, imparts additional strength to the walls. It also contains fungicides, preventing fungus. The other feature of the product is that though it is based on cement, but unlike cement paint, it does not require any water for curing.
Requirement of water : 40-45% Mixing of paint for application
Pot life : 2 to 3 hours
Hard Drying : 6 to 8 hours
Overcoatability : 3 to 4 hours
Maximum thickness of total coats : 1.5 mm
1. Suitable for both Internal and external applications Water-resistant
2. Excellent adhesion to host substrate Smooth finish
3. Low water absorption
4. Suitable for leveling prior to the application of oil based or water based coatings
5. Excellent thixotropicness and good bonding property.
6. Excellent whiteness and finishing.
7. Provides smooth, silky and featheredged finish to substrate to facilitate better texture of paint.
8. No curing is required
9. Water resistant
10. Non toxic
11. Prevents fungal and algae.
12. Tools Cleaning Tools and equipment can be easily cleaned with a clean water.
WALL PUTTY is non-hazardous. However inhalation of dust of powder should be avoided. In the wet condition, the material is alkaline and any splashes to the skin should be washed off with water to prevent possible skin irritation.
Ensure that wall surface is free from loose particles and any greasy / oily substance by cleaning the surface with emery paper, knifing blade or wire brush as suitable, and wash the wall by water properly.
Mix WALL PUTTY with 40-45% clean water slowly under hand stirring. Continue stirring till a uniform paste is formed.
Apply first coat uniformly on already moistened surface with the help of putty blade or trowel. Allow the surface to dry for minimum 3 hours and then apply a second coat. Allow drying for 6 to 8 hours preferably overnight for complete drying depending on ambient temperature and humidity condition.
After drying, if needed, the surface should be rubbed with water proof 300-320 mesh emery paper and washed with water. The surface is now ready for application of paint.
• To provide a water-resistant, smooth finish leveling compound for concrete walls, masonry and brick surfaces.
• Use on both precast and concrete structures like sand cement plaster, level brick work and block work, exposed concrete.
• AC sheets (asbestos sheet) Gypsum boards
• Can also be applied for redecoration on firm, old painted areas.
WALL PUTTY is available in 20 kg. of paper bag & 40 kg. woven & paper bag. AERO WALL PUTTY will cover 2 to 2.5 m2 per kg at 1 mm thickness.
WALL PUTTY has a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture when kept at a temperature between 5 0C to 45 0C and store in the original, unopened bags. All material shall be stored under cover in a manner that will prevent damage preferable on pallets and protected from excessive heat and moisture. Do not freeze.