Non-Skid Adhesive is a blended polymer modified cement based powder tile adhesive. It gives excellent bond on cementitious surfaces like, concrete, plaster, etc. Non-Skid Adhesive forms a waterproof barrier between two surfaces and has excellent ‘grab’ properties. This is an ideal product for Tile-on-Tile applications.
|Appearance :||Cement Grey Powder|
|Mix ratio :||Approx. 3 - 3.5 : 1 (by vol.)|
|Open time :||Approx. 10 - 15 minutes at 30°C|
|Pot life :||approx. 60 - 90 min. at 30°C|
|Coverage :||7 - 7.5 Sq. mtr. / 30 Kg Bag at 3 mm thickness 3 - 3.5 Sq. mtr. / 30 Kg Bag at 6 mm thickness|
|Trafficable time :||24 hrs (max.)|
|Curing time :||14 days at 30°C|
|Self Life :||12 months pack sealed and stored in damproof conditions|
|Packaging :||5 Kg, 10 Kg, 20 Kg & 25 Kg.|
For fixing all types of tiles on internal wall/floor, external floor & tile on tile applications.
The surface to be tiled should be sound and thoroughly cleaned. Old surface should be free from wax, grease, polish etc.
Add 3 to 3.5 parts of NSA Powder to 1 part of water. At site, addition of water shall be adjusted to attain desired consistency. Do not put water into the powder. Mix with a trowel / slow speed drills (50 - 100 rpm) until a lump free homogeneous paste is obtained.
Always mix the required quantity, which can be consumed with in the prescribed pot life adopting the mixing proportion mentioned above.
Leave the mixture for 5 min. before using.
the adhesive to a thickness of approx. 3-6 mm and comb with a notched trowel. Strictly apply the adhesive paste which can be tiled with in 10 to 15 mins.
Intermittently touch the adhesive paste on substrate by finger. If the adhesive sticks to fingers then continue tiling and if not scrape off the adhesive and apply new coat.
Start placing the tiles on the surface to be tiled. Tap the tiles properly to ensure complete coverage of the backside of tiles and to eliminate the possibility of any air voids.
Keep joints between two-tiles using Tile Spacers.
Allow tiling to set for 24 hours and start filling joints next day with Rainbow Tile Mate.
After grouting clean and polish tiles with a damp sponge or cloth. To remove Hard Stains use Cera Clean.
1. Ready to use, needs only mixing with water
2. Excellent adhesion, low shrinkage
3. Suitable for indoor and tile on tile applications
4. Sufficiently flexible to accommodate physical & thermal movements
5. Needs no curing, needs no hacking or mechanical key on the surfaces
6. Floors can be used after 24 hours
7. Soaking of tiles & backing of surface not required
• Always add powder to water and not water to powder.
• Do not add more water than recommended.
• Do not add sand or cement at site.
• doing tile-on-tile application, ensure that the original tiling surface is in sound condition.
• In case of undulations in the existing floor, rectify the same before applying Non-Skid Adhesive.
• Strictly not recommended for the direct use on gypsum plaster, paint, wood & metal.